Yay baby Brooke. Love the name. Love the baby. Wish we could be there. Love you guys. Hope things are going okay. Four kids...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Sometimes I can't believe that I really gave birth 4 times, but when I look at the amount of laundry I do each week, it seems that I gave birth to many more.
4 comments:
I love, love, love the name. She is adorable. She looks like Josh! We love you guys, Congrats!!!
Good Job! I'm so excited for you! She looks beautiful. You're very good at girls (something I'm not good at)! Hope to see you soon!
Yay baby Brooke. Love the name. Love the baby. Wish we could be there. Love you guys. Hope things are going okay. Four kids...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Sometimes I can't believe that I really gave birth 4 times, but when I look at the amount of laundry I do each week, it seems that I gave birth to many more.
You have the cutest family!I wish we could figure out a way to come visit you soon!
Post a Comment